Whether you are new in your role or a seasoned leader, this program will help you pursue leadership excellence.
Learner Hours: 26 | SHRM Credits: 26
The best leaders are full-time learners. It is through a commitment to life-long learning, that leaders grow the skills and knowledge needed to be agile and decisive when faced with changes or challenges.
In this program, you will learn the principles of leadership including attributes of leadership, ethical decision making, power of positive expectations, and more. Whether you are new in your role or a seasoned leader, this program will help you pursue leadership excellence.
• The values and attributes of leadership.
• The power of positive expectations.
• How to delegate to grow leaders.
• How to perform ethical decision-making.
• Leading change and managing conflict.
• How to give and receive feedback.
• How to develop and implement a personal leadership development plan.
√ For those who need a refresher in leadership.
√ Supervisors, managers, directors, and executives.
√ HR and talent and development professionals as content for a training program.