Learner Hours: 14 hours | SHRM PDCs: 14
Effective team leadership means better output, happier and more inspired people, and a smoother workflow. However, no matter how much you try to avoid it, conflict and change are inevitable and can disrupt a teams synergy.
In this program, you will learn to utilize various leadership and communication strategies to overcome conflict and change and build a team of trust. Program also qualifies for 1 professional development credit with the Wyoming Professional Teacher Standards Board (PTSB).
• Characteristics and types of teams
• Methods for team problem-solving
• How to apply the rules of conflict resolution
• Communication techniques to facilitate a change initiative and keep the team inspired
• How to apply leadership to change management
• How to create a team of trust
√ Individuals making the transition to supervisor or team lead
√ For a new manager’s orientation to leadership and business operations
√ Leaders who need a refresher course
√ Those interested in coaching and mentoring
√ Those interested in developing leadership skills and actions for the work environment